Allied Health Professionals and other Clinical Services


What's it like to work in Clinical Services?

There are numerous clinical services across our hospitals, each with specialist roles to undertake.

Some of these roles (such as Occupational Therapists) will fall under the Allied Health Professional category, but others (such as Lab Technicians and Pharmacists) will fall under the wider category of clinical services.

Most of these roles require specialist qualifications.

We have a number of roles across the South West London Area, ranging from:

  • Radiographers

  • Dietitians

  • Occupational Therapists

  • Physiotherapists

  • Dramatherapists

  • Speech and Language Therapists

  • Orhotists.

Allied Health Professionals are qualified roles, and are key to supporting our patient’s pathway.

You’ll be offered flexible working, access to the excellent NHS pension scheme, maternity and paternity leave, and up to 41 days of annual leave and public holidays. You’ll also qualify for additional pay for working unsocial hours and for working in London.


Further information on career pathways can be found on the NHS Health careers website.